Tuesday 22 April 2008

It's been a NIGHTMARE!

Its been a NIGHTMARE!!
First of all, my baby girl got sick 4pm Thursday night... Bad Sickness bug...
I HAD to cancel my son's birthday party.... its still on hold!
Thursday, Friday & Saturday nursing poor poor baby girl.... so sick!
Sunday Taylors Birthday, he had a lovely day loved his gifts, No Family
couldn't risk passing on bug... little cake just the 4 of us.
Sunday 4pm I had to go to bed... I got hit big time by the bug!
To say it was hell is an understatement!
I now feel like I have been stamped on by a herd of elephants!
Not the weekend I had planned for my childs birthday.
My family will visit as soon as we are all clear... maybe nxt week
I just hope that Taylor and Steve don't come down with it now...
one more day and we will know ( seems to take 3days!)
I am back off to bed soon for the night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

xxxxxxxxxx

Bubbles said...

Sorry to hear your little one has been so ill and now you. Get well soon.
Hope you get to celebrate Taylor's birthday really soon.

Anonymous said...

have a speedy recovery....

and hope you can still have a nice B- day for Taylor

Jo said...

Oh No!! awww thats such a shame, why do these things happen at times like this? so sorry hun, glad Taylor still had a nice birthday though, he'll have another special day soon once you're all well, he'll be like royalty! ;)
Hope you all get well soon xx

tracie said...

HI Kerrie, sorry to hear you and your daughter are poorly. Get well soon :-)x
If you want your own signature on your blog, click on my signature on my blo0g and it will link to the website where you can create your own. Hope your feel better for the weekend and have a good one x

Sally said...

Sorry to hear that your not well. Hope you all get better soon. Thinking of you all.