Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
1. I have always been called Nick Nick by close Family(from my middle name Nichola, stopped be wondering if people were talkin to my dad Terry!)
2. I love love love chocolate
3. I have so many moles on my body, that I am sure you could design a picture with them (dot to dot)
4. Music means so much to me, I would be lost with out any music at all.
5. I had my palm read once when I was a teenager and most of it came true.
6. I have always been into Star Signs, at the hight of my passion I knew each one and what kind of person they would be. Now I can't remember half of it.
7. I was the first member of my Family to have a mobile phone, my Lovely Uncle asked me what I wanted one for, at the time it was for personal safety, walking to and from work. Now I am lost without it!
The people to pass this onto are:-
Thursday, 13 November 2008
A close up of the sweet Fairy,
Stamp is from Spiral Whispers.
Gems to make her sparkle and glitter
Here is the finished card,
I thought I would work in green for a change!
Hope you all like it.
The Cat is a Magnolia stamp,
Highlighted with gel pen,
to match the pink in the brad.
I hope you all like it!
Check out Willows Sketchies,
link at bottom of challenge blog list.
Better get cracking on the new one today!
Monday, 10 November 2008
Saturday, 8 November 2008
aka Bubbles had this award
Thursday, 6 November 2008
Of course I had to use a sketch on the front too.
This is a Saturday sketch #3
One I never had the chance to use in time for the
With added ribbons to make it look even better!
Inside are the sketches that I really like and
I know you probably wonder why i didn't just print them out
straight from the computer? My main issue is we
always run out of ink too fast!
Now I have a lovely book full of insperation just for me!
I would be thrilled to know I have inspired others to
do this project too!
Thats the whole idea of showing things on my blog.
Sunday, 2 November 2008
on the Cardmaking and paper craft forum.
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Again I have left a sentiment off, so it will be a useful card in my collection.
Here is the sketch #22Here is my finished card.
Wednesday, 29 October 2008
Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Monday, 27 October 2008
23, 12 x 12 papers and 6 sheets of matching