Wednesday 20 February 2008

Making up for lack of crafting!

I think I have been in overdrive these past two nights.
I made a total of 16 pages!
Trying hard to get my childrens scrapbooks
into some kind of order!
This is how far behind I am.
My son's first Birthday ( he will be 5 this year!!!)
Splish Splash he was having a bath!
Tiny hands that hold on tight. My son loved flying high on daddy's leg!My daughters first Easter.
Silly hat and cute sleeper!How fast did she grow?Doing the washing, gardening and having fun!A cute girl in lilac!We had a naming day for both out little ones
to welcome them into our family.
It was a very special day, that I will always remember!My son's first Nativity, when he was in Nursery.
A cute picture of them both, at easter time.

I would love to read your comments on these pages.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Blimey! you have been busy! fab work Kerry, I wish I could scrapbook, I can't seem to get a page right so I leave it and make a card instead lol!