Friday 28 September 2007

And Here They ARE.....

Here they are the six I worked on yesterday and the six I made this morning.
I am really pleased with these stunning images again from lili of the vally.
I wanted my theme to be blue this year as most of my cards last year were purple.
I think the fairies work really well on both the background papers.

I have included each fairies name on the cards, as I hope to pop the description of each one on the back of each card.
Below are the really cute Polar bears, I fell in love with these too and just had to use them this Christmas. I love adding glitter, just that I end up covered in it too!



I hope that everyone who has a card from us this year loves them as much as I do. Though my photos are a little shaky, not the best focus this time!

No comments: