Thursday 16 October 2008

The final batch of christmas cards!

I don't know if you have noticed the trend to make larger cards,
all of these are A4 cards with envelopes.
I bought a pack of mixed coloured cards,
not realising there was a black one included.
So I added Purple to it, which I think makes a stunning
Christmas card.
Again though I have used the images from
Lili of the Valley,
they look great as the centre design of my finished cards.
Below a green style, still very much Christmas theme.

I also used the Dufex foiled greetings for these cards,
I wanted them to stand out from the cards.

Both of these two the more traditional RED for Christmas.
I think they both look great.

And my final A4 card, Yellow!
Great bright colour for Christmas.
Something totally different.



1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow what a busy girl you haave been, these are beautiul love them all, so pleased you like Lili of the Valley Products, they are so cute arn't they
Hugs Jacqui x