Monday 3 March 2008

My first post for March...

This is my first post of March,
but I have three days worth of stuff to show you all.
More Fat book pages for the swap
on cardmaking and papercraft forum.
Blue below.
Another Green one.
A mixed colour one.
Pink below.I just love the last one, Purple.I didn't know when I first started these how much
fun they would be.
Also how addictive too!
I also didn't realise that they needed to be a little bit stronger.
So all the pages have now been backed again with more card.
The first three I made also had to be done!
I have made 8, so far! I think there are 14 of us in this swap now.

3 comments:

Caro said...

Gorgeous pages Kerry...did you doodle them or is that a stamp?

Angelswings_2 said...

Caro, I have doodled them all ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages - you're making a lovely set here.

Love your doodles too.

xxxxxxxxxx