Wednesday 30 January 2008

A few more cards to show you

I have been busy making this valentines card,
for my Husband. I do hope he likes it, and realises
the amount of work I have put into it!
Inside the first page, I thought the Tilda was like me.
blowing my love to my hubby!
and the final page to this card. I made this card for a forum friend, as she has recently moved.
I must get it posted off now!

This is my first ever go at a waterfall card!I love the way they look, so I made 2!
I will make some more like this .And Finally a little card made for my
sister in-law, she turned 40 yesterday.Another look at the front.The last one of this card,
I had to add extra card to this one to make it stand up,
it was so front heavy, it kept falling over!

That's all for this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, all lovely.

I love the new home one and the 40th one.

You do such neat work.

xxxxxxxxx