Monday 12 November 2007

I must be on a roll....

I think I have to much crafting 'Mojo'
I can not seem to stop making cards.
I was inspired by a forum member who had made one like this.
I have had the template for ages.... another thing off my list of have to do's!!
I had to make on with an oriental theme... I always love it!
The ones below were easy to do, once you have the hang of the template!
I really love this floral paper, but only had two strips left.
I was able to make a large and a small shoe out of it.
This card below is made using copper mirror card, with added orange and pink paper.
The final card still needs the final finishing touches.
I will have to make some boxes to suit these shoe cards now....
I hope that they can then go in the post without getting too damaged!


1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Wow beautiful cards Kerry I especially like the first two. I made some a while ago, you've inspired me to get the templates out again!!
Please can you spare a bit of your mojo mine seems to be fading!!